Click on the post title below to view the position and associated accountabilities.
- Marine School - Lecturers in Marine Engineering (MC001), closing date: 31/12/2013
- Marine School - Lecturers in Nautical Studies (MC002), closing date: 31/12/2013
The site is updated weekly with any new jobs – please check back regularly. Thank you for your interest in working at South Tyneside College.
You may download an application form (in Word or PDF format) which you can complete and return to South Tyneside College via email or to the address given. See the How to Apply section for further information.
Please ensure you have read the documents below:
- Advice on completing your Application Form – guidance notes are part of the application pack
- South Tyneside College Equal Opportunities Statement – The College values and recognises the social and cultural diversity in which it operates and seeks to promote equality, and respect the dignity of all staff and those individuals to whom it provides services. The College aims to provide conditions which encourage everyone to participate in learning and actively combat harassment.
- South Tyneside College Recruitment Policy Statement - South Tyneside College is committed to the fair treatment of all College staff, and potential staff regardless of race, gender, (including transgender), religion or belief, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to acknowledge receipt of your application or contact you if you are unsuccessful in being selected for interview. If you have not heard from us within 4 weeks please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Search for jobs...