Aged 16-25 and looking for something to do?
Join our 12 week personal development programme working in partnership with the Prince’s Trust and become part of a team.
Take part in:
a five day team building residential in the Lake District, which in the past has included:
- Kayaking, high rope courses and many other fun activities
- community projects and team challenges
- work placement and many more activities to help you progress
- gain a City and Guilds qualification - Level 1 Personal Development and Contributing to the Community
- From September 2013 - dates to be confirmed shortly
Contact Student Services on 0191 427 3900, email email@example.com
Alternatively, contact Deb Dawson on 07841263045 or 07752481087 – send a text and we’ll call you back, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.