Further Offshore Emergency Training (FOET) (Refresher)
1 day course
Fees: 2012/13, from August 2012 - EU £465 - non-EU £465
- 20/06/2013 - fully booked
The course covers:
- Helicopter Escape Exercises
- Emergency Breathing System
- Firefighting & Self Rescue Exercises
- Sea Survival-Pool Wet Drill
- Photographic proof of I. D Passport or Driving License with photo.
- OPITO approved BOSIET certificate or Training Record
- Swimming trunks/costume, towel, old clothing.
Recommended UKOOA Medical, BOSIET certificate of no more than 4 years old.
Further Offshore Emergency Training
This is valid for 4 years in the UK sector Offshore Oil & Gas Industry.
Please note that any OPITO training does not provide direct employment opportunities within the Offshore Oil and Gas sector. The training provided on this course is to supplement your existing skills and experience and hence enable you to meet the safety requirements offshore. You are advised to review the range of employment opportunities available for a match with your current skill set.
How to apply:
Telephone the Marine Booking Centre on 0191 427 3772 or email email@example.com
Certain practical aspects of this course are physically demanding and all delegates are required to sign a medical declaration and undergo medical screening prior to acceptance.
Please contact us for more information, or call 0191 427 3772.