Higher National Diploma in Engineering (1 year top up)
The one year course is aimed at candidates with BTEC Higher National Certificate or equivalent who wish to top up their qualification to HND.
- Electrical, Electronic & Digital Principles
- Operational Amplifiers
- Application of Power Electronics
- Further Analytical Methods for Engineers
- Further Electrical Principle
- BTEC Higher National Certificate in Electrical Engineering
- Completion of approved bridging course
- Other suitable qualifications or experience
Free study and financial support:
For more information about student loans and grants visit Student Finance England
We do everything we can to help you succeed. We treat all our students as individuals, so we’ll help and support you during your time with us in whatever way suits you best. Whether you need lots of help or a little, our outstanding support systems will help you to achieve your potential.
South Tyneside College, South Shields campus is within easy reach of the Tyneside Metro (Chichester Station) and each site is situated on main bus routes. Car parking is available on each site. Please see our ‘contact us’ section for details.