The Level 3 Diploma in First Line Management is a comprehensive structured qualification providing you with the key management and supervisory skills and techniques to enable you to operate effectively as a First Line Manager.
This qualification allows you to develop a wide range of management competencies from managing and communication information through to leading and developing individuals and teams.
To achieve a Chartered Management Institute Diploma in First Line Management, you need to successfully complete the following units:
- Unit 3001 Personal development as a first line manager
- Unit 3002 Resource planning
- Unit 3003 Meeting stakeholder needs
- Unit 3004 Managing and communicating information
- Unit 3005 Developing individuals and teams
- Unit 3008 Improving team performance
The CMI Level 2 qualification in Team Leading or equivalent for supervisors and first line managers or aspiring managers who wish to build on and develop their existing management skills and knowledge.
The qualifications provide opportunities for progression to other qualifications at the same or higher levels e.g. Foundation Degree in Leadership and Management or the CMI Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership.