The NCFE Level 2 NVQ Activity Leadership equips the students with a breadth of both experience and qualifications such as First Aid at Work, Fitness instructing, Safeguarding, Certificate and Preparations for coaching sport and also real life work placement within the industry. This allows the learners to apply what the have learnt in the classroom in the real life scenarios giving them the perfect stepping stone to employment.
- Planning a sports activity
- Delivering a sports activity
- Reviewing a sports activity
- Contribute to the work of your team
- Promote Health and Safety
- Support Equality and Diversity
- Setting up and taking down equipment
- Understand fundamentals of coaching
- Understanding how to deliver participants through coaching
- Supporting participants lifestyle through coaching
- Understanding principles of safe coaching
- Assist delivery of sport
2 GCSEs Grade D or above
The NCFE Level 2 NVQ Activity Leadership includes two externally assessed units. The remaining units are internally assessed. Internal assessment allows learners to develop a wider range of skills and provide evidence towards meeting the unit assessment criteria. Evidence for assessment can be generated through a range of activities, including role play, practical performance and verbal presentations.
The NCFE Level 2 NVQ Activity Leadership is aimed at indviduals who may be considering a career within or associated with the sporting industry. It may also be used as an entry requirement for the BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Sport.