Join us for a virtual careers & wellbeing event like no other!
Saturday, 15th May, 10am - 2pm with Dr Alex George, NHS hero & Mental Health Ambassador for Young People and other special guests.
This interactive experience is a great way to find how you can study at an award-winning college as well as all the support we offer to make sure you get where you need to be!
- Chat to industry experts
- Discover career opportunities with shipping companies who will be actively recruiting for officers in deck, engine and electro-technical (ETO)
- Get started with the application process
- Take a virtual tour of the facilities
- Find out what's different about life at college
- Drop in to our well-being session - tips and talks on mental health and physical well-being with advice from special guests!
This is one event you do not want to miss!
What's more - the first 200 to register and attend will receive a FREE copy of Dr Alex George's NEW book, 'Live Well Every Day'.
It's YOU that matters - inside and out!!!
Can't make it?
Not to worry, our maritime experts and student services team will also be available via LiveChat every weekday if you have any further questions.
If you would prefer to book a one-to-one call with our course tutors then please email your full name, contact details and course of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to chatting with you all soon!