places still available on our pre-cadet courses.
If you are looking to start a career in maritime, we still have places available on our pre-cadetship navigation and engineering courses.
You can either pop in onsite for some advice and guidance or email email@example.com to get started. Alternatively, you can call our team on 0191 427 3517.
Pop in every weekday from 10am-4pm and you'll be able to:
- Chat with our maritime experts
- Get more information about your chosen maritime course
- Tour our award-winning facilities
- Find out about the support we have available for our students, including any financial support
- Enrol on a course that's right for you
To find out more about our courses and progression opportunities, pleas click HERE to view our latest school leavers guide.
WHY CHOOSE US?
If you are looking for a challenging, dynamic and exciting career that will set you up fo a successful future - then a career at sea could be for you!
With routes in Engineering, Nautical (Deck) and Electro-Technical (ETO), we offer programmes where no two days are the same. As one of only four maritime training facilities in the country, and the only winner of the Queen's Anniversary Prize for HE and FE, rest assured your future is in safe hands!
Did you know we are also officially the highest Ofsted rated college in Tyneside? That means when it comes to your education, you’ve picked the best!
Our Advice and Enrolment events are the perfect way to find out more about the different routes you can take, chat to our industry expert lecturers, check out our state-of-the-art facilities and get a feel for what a career at sea entails.
Close to local transport links
Located close to main Metro and bus routes, it’s never been easier to make your way to our campus. And don’t forget we are only 10 minutes from the beach and South Shields town centre where you’ll find a range of shops and restaurants for some after college retail therapy and relaxation.
If you’re not sure what you want to do, why not chat to one of our advisors for some ‘next step’ support or view our guide.
Take a look at our Student Advert
what you will need to have handy to get you enrolled:
- Personal information (Name, date of birth, address, email, phone number, school attended)
- Two emergency contacts – name, telephone number and email address of someone who would collect you if you are taken ill and a second contact that is your legal guardian
- Exam information – details of predicted grades and chosen subject details (results to be uploaded in August for year 11)
Personal information (Name, date of birth, address, email, phone number)
Details of your highest qualification
Payment of course fee:
- Payment (if applicable) – if paying by direct debit your full bank details are required
- Evidence you have been approved for / applied for an Advanced Learner Loan (if applicable)
- Purchase Order or confirmation letter from your company if they are paying the fees
- Evidence of Work Related Benefits Job Seekers or Employment Support Allowance (work related) – the Benefit Delivery Centre tel: 0845 6088637 can provide you with evidence of any benefits you are currently receiving
Higher Education student
- Confirmation of your Student Loan/Grant
- Details of any previous courses of study, including other HE provision
To view our financial information, please click here.
You’ve enrolled on your course, received your confirmation email and logged into your personal account. So, what happens next? Well you enjoy your (extended!) summer and get ready to start with us in September.
To help you get excited about starting your journey with us, we will send you your very own welcome pack through the post containing plenty of goodies, vouchers to use on campus when you start and some useful information about college life, term dates and useful contacts.
If you have any questions before the start of term, head to LiveChat where one of our advisors will be able to help you.