The AAT is a world leading professional body of accounting technicians. The AAT qualifications give practical internationally recognized accounting skills that employers are looking for.
- Applied Management Accounting
- Drafting and Interpreting Financial Statements
- Internal accounting systems and control
Optional Units – 2 from
- Business tax
- Personal tax
- Cash and Financial Management
- Credit and Debt Management
- Audit and Assurance
AAT Advanced Diploma in Accounting level 3, AAT Advanced Certificate in Book-Keeping level 3.
Assessment is by computer based exams set by the AAT and consist of 3 units exams and a synoptic assessment.