This 38-week course is aimed at Hospitality Managers, Heads of Departments, Kitchen Manager, Head Chef and Executive Chef. Learners will be required to build a portfolio of evidence from work-based practices.
- 401 Manage the performance of teams and individuals
- 402 Work as part of a hospitality management team to achieve strategic goals
- 403 Manage compliance with regulatory and legislative requirements in hospitality
- 504 Manage own professional development within an organisation
- 405 Manage purchasing costs in hospitality
- 409 Manage a team meeting
- 411 Devise and implement training and development plans
- 429 Design, implement and manage a food safety management system
- 431 Develop menus to meet the organisation’s cost requirements
- 434 Current hospitality industry and food trends
Level 3 hospitality based qualification or equivalent industrial experience
Assessment covers both the practical aspects of the units and their underpinning theoretical knowledge. Learners will be required to build a portfolio of evidence from work-based practices.
The qualification can lead to a range of hospitality leadership careers. This could be as heads of department in hotels and contract catering establishments, restaurant managers, kitchen managers and leaders in the events and leisure sector.
Course fee: £3345
Start date: 07/09/21