We're running advice and enrolment events on campus. This means if you have your GCSE results and know what you want to do, you can pop in and get sorted!
If you’re still not sure what you want to do, why not chat to one of our friendly advisers for some ‘next step’ support. Email email@example.com, call 0191 427 3900 or chat to us via LiveChat.
Pop in any weekday between 10am-4pm.
Please see below, what you will need to have handy to get you enrolled:
- Personal information (Name, date of birth, address, email, phone number, - school attended)
- Two emergency contacts – name, telephone number and email address of someone who would collect you if you are taken ill and a second contact that is your legal guardian
- Exam information – details of predicted grades and chosen subject details (results to be uploaded in August for year 11)
- Personal information (Name, date of birth, address, email, phone number)
- Details of your highest qualification
- Payment of course fee
- Payment (if applicable) – if paying by direct debit your full bank details are required
- Evidence you have been approved for/ applied for an Advanced Learner Loan (if applicable)
- Purchase Order or confirmation letter from your company if they are paying the fees
- Evidence of Work Related Benefits Job Seekers or Employment Support Allowance (work related) – the Benefit - Delivery Centre tel: 0845 6088637 can provide you with evidence of any benefits you are currently receiving
Higher Education student
- Confirmation of your Student Loan/Grant
- Details of any previous courses of study, including other HE provision
To view our financial information, please visit: https://www.stc.ac.uk/page/finance
ADVICE AND ENROLMENT EVENT
Tuesday, October 4th, 2022 - 5pm-7pm
Thinking about your next steps doesn’t have to be scary, you just have to consider what’s best for you. And if you are looking for the best, you’ve found us.
The best way to find out about life at college is at one of our advice and enrolment events.
During the event, you’ll chat to our expert teaching staff, discuss career options with our dedicated advisers, tour our facilities and get the information you need to make the right choice.
Pop in and see us at our campus in South Shields to find the right course for YOU.
BE THE BEST VERSION OF YOU AT SOUTH TYNESIDE COLLEGE!
FOUNDATION LEARNING PARENTS EVENING
We're running an information session for parents/guardians of all Foundation Learning students who have just joined us this September.
This is an informal drop-in event for you to find out everything you need to know about life at college.
You’ll chat to our expert teaching staff about student mental health and well-being, including additional learning support, enrichment activities, expectations around student behaviour and how to keep young people safe.
Our next Parent Open Event is:
- Wednesday 5th October 2022, 4pm - 6.00pm
If you would like more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org