South Tyneside College offers a range of vocational courses, A Levels and training options for all ages and abilities, from entry level to Higher Education. The college has a team of dedicated Advice and Guidance Advisors who can help you explore your options and make the right career choice for you. You'll find Student Services next to reception at the main entrance of the college, on our Westoe campus.
We understand that not all students are the same. That’s why we create personalised study programmes for each and every one of our students so they can continue to achieve. We bring learning to life, and offer support and guidance through every step of your college journey.
In short, we help turn our students’ career ambitions in to reality.
Our Student Advisors can support you on all of the following:
- Advice and guidance on course and training information
- Financial support information, advice and guidance
- Careers guidance – Our careers advisors hold interviews to discuss which options are most suitable for you. Please remember all al advice and guidance is impartial.
- Student counselling appointments
- Signposting to other services
If you would like help and guidance with any of the above, or have other general enquiries we are available during the following hours:
Term-time: Monday – Wednesday 8.00am – 8.00pm, Thursday 8.00am – 5.00pm Friday 8.00am - 4.30pm
College Holidays: Monday - Thursday 8.30am – 5.00pm, Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm
Telephone: 0191 427 3900