THINK T LEVELS.
Want to get a head start in bagging your dream job? The T Levels scheme has brought together the world of studying and working to develop your skills and knowledge.
While studying at college on your chosen course, you’ll also have a designated amount of hours in the real working world on an industry placement to achieve your level 3 qualification.
What are T Levels?
T Levels are two year, hands on courses, designed to help you get work ready after your GCSEs.
They are 80% study and 20% work. This means you learn the essential theory and practical skills at college and then get the invaluable experience in your chosen industry workplace. It’s a win / win for your future!
Here’s what you need to know about T Levels:
- Two year, nationally recognised qualification
- Experience life at college
- Designed by employers to make you industry ready
- One T Level is the equivalent to three A Levels
- Real workplace experience
- Gain an understanding of your chosen industry and start networking
Education and Childcare T Level
T Levels are being gradually rolled out, starting with our first T Level 'Education and Childcare', with an 'Early Years Education and Childcare' specialism programme, launching in September 2023.
Find out more here.